Sunday, April 22, 2018

Review: Fancii Cora 7 Face and Body System

This blog is way overdue. I won my Fancii Cora 7 Face and Body System* last year through Fancii's instagram account and have been using it ever since. I didn't even think I'd use it a lot, to be honest, but now I use it daily.

So the seven piece set includes: a large body brush, facial brush, an exfoliating foam head, a pumice stone, a silicone face brush, a rolling massager and a shower handle extender. My esthetician has always told me how important exfoliating is key when caring for my skin because it removes dead and dry skin cells on the surface of your face. The exfoliating foam head is probably my favorite thing about the while set.




 The six heads are detachable and easy to use. Each has it's own purpose and can be used up to twice daily. It has two spinning speeds: deep cleansing and gentle exfoliating. It's cordless, uses 2 AA batteries, and works on all skin types. It also travels well. I have brought it on many trips and comes with a travel bag (which I have actually lost before I could even use it, so I can't comment on the quality of the travel bag). I use it mostly in the shower because it is 100% water resistant.






According to Fancii's website, these are the purpose of head head:

Facial Cleansing Brush: for daily deep cleaning and help reduce acne breakouts

Silicone Face Brush: More gentle for people with sensitive skin

Large Body Brush: for scrubbing your back and other hard to reach places

Exfoliating Foam Head: for microabrasion use, twice a week. Helps polish your face for a silkier and smoother feeling skin

Rolling Massager: Improves blood circulation and skin elasticity, which stimulates collagen production and reduce fine lines and wrinkles

Pumice Stone: Removes rough patches of skin from hands and feet

I have used it for months now and I highly recommend it. I have noticed that it takes off my makeup way better than using my hands. I can definitely feel and see a difference almost right after I use it, it's so smooth! Using the spin brush, along with my regular facials, has been big difference in my skin. I have less breakouts, that's for sure!




The Pumice Stone is fantastic! I can't always afford or have time for pedicure, so this attachment is great to have. At first, I was concerned because I didn't think it would work as well because even the highest spinning speed didn't seem strong enough to handle my dry rough heels. I was pleasantly surprised when the first spinning speed actually worked really well. It is a great quality stone.


My verdict on the Fancii Cora 7 Face and Body System? I highly recommend it! It's a quality  skincare product, it works and is affordable. The replacements sets are affordable as well. If you are new to Fancii products, you can sign up for a 15% off coupon on your first order!

Have you tried the Fancii Cora 7 Face and Body System? What are you thoughts?






* I won the Fancii Cora 7 Face and Body System in a Instagram giveaway through Fancii. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Fancii Cora 7 Face and Body System

This blog is way overdue. I won my  Fancii Cora 7 Face and Body System * last year through  Fancii's instagram account  and have been us...