Monday, August 7, 2017

Front Row Cosmetics Launches New Collection!


On Thursday, Front Row Cosmetics has launched their eagerly anticipated new collection, Cabana Sol! I wanted to showcase one of my favorite brands because I love their cruelty free products. I contacted Melissa, the owner, so you can get to know her and Front Row Cosmetics. Melissa is a fantastic friend of mine and is super talented. She always makes me feel and look beautiful after doing my makeup.


Why did you want to become a makeup artist?
I didn't plan on becoming a makeup artist growing up. I actually have a degree in accounting!  I always liked to draw and paint, but never thought of it as a career. I had a group of friends who were makeup artists and they always worked on the weekend. At the time, I worked for a robotic company focusing on NASA projects for Mars Exploration. When the weekend came, I had nothing to do so I started working at MAC with my friends and I fell in love with the art of makeup. That is how it all began!


What inspires you as an artist?
My clients inspire me. I listen to what they want and how they would like to feel. I love to assist my clients in feeling confident, strong, and like a total bad ass. I think of it as my job to provide that for them!




Tell us about how Front Row started
The idea of Front Row started because of makeup questions. I was getting a lot of questions about ingredients and How-Tos. I like to have comprehensive answers when people ask me a question. After I did some research, I felt major lines made makeup much complicated than it needed to be. I wanted to keep Front Row cosmetics simple, cruelty free and use clean ingredients.

What are your favorite products?
Our duo brow pencil, lipstick/lipgloss and concealer. These three products that can make you look bright and ready to take on the day.





What are some of your favorite beauty tips?

I think my favorite is one from my grandmother. Growing up, like so many of us, I had horrible acne. My grandmother told me to cut a lemon in half, rub it on my face, go to sleep, then wash it off in the morning and moisturize. To this day I have never had acne again!  I think lemon is a perfect cleanser and toner.


What inspired Cabana Sol?
I am loving the golds and purples this summer. These colors are also perfect transition shades into fall. When designing and naming the collection, I thought of the times I spent in Miami at Nikki Beach. I loved lounging in a cabana with my shimmery eyes and a pop of color on my lips lip-syncing the wrong words to the music playing.


Image: www.nikkibeach.com


What products are in this collection?  
There are three trio eyeshadows, two cream eyeshadows, two liquid to matte lipsticks and, and two lip glosses.








When will the products launch and where can we get them?
The collection is available now online and at our Front Row studio on Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh, NC.
Melissa at her FrontRow Studio in downtown Raleigh

FrontRow Cosmetics Social Media:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Fancii Cora 7 Face and Body System

This blog is way overdue. I won my  Fancii Cora 7 Face and Body System * last year through  Fancii's instagram account  and have been us...